If you want to buy a new Xbox 360 from our shop including the Frimware Upgrade service, you must place an order including the console and this service in it. Remember that the shipping is free. If you want to buy this service for your console, follow the steps on section "How to send my device?". The shipping will be free anyway.
If you send more than a console, and you want to enjoy the discount, you must send all the console in the same package.
This is an Upgrade service for your Xbox 360. We install a new firmware in its drive so that the availability of the service depends on the drive version your console features. Check the photo fpr more informations.
19/10/2009 News: new vesions of LiteOn drives not upgradable: 93450C and 83850C manufactured from July 2009.
We upgrade the following drives:
- Philips-LiteOn (todos los modelos): iXtreme 1.61 (yellow cables in the front part)
- Philips-BenQ (todos los modelos): iXtreme 1.61 (white cables in the front part)
- Samsung (todos los modelos): iXtreme 1.61 (black and red cables in the front part)
- Hitachi (todos los modelos): iXtreme 1.51 (no cables on the front part. Slot covered with plastic)
We don't upgrade drives:
- Philips-LiteOn version 83850C manufactured after June 2009 and version 93450C . You need to open the console to check the drive reference. You can probably find it in new console or consoles recived from Microsoft tecnical service from June 2009.
(Consoles that can't be upgraded will be sent back. The customer will only pay the shipping feed. More information in the section: Shipping Fees).
(To identify your drive, take off the frontal part of the console and check the cables you see in the slot located under the drive tray. Check the photo for more information).
We offer our clients the possibility to restore the original firmware of their drives. This service is free for customer who have upgraded with. The customer will only pay the shipping fees. In that case, you must send us the billing together with the console.